11 September, 2012

We're Moving!

That's right!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ha. Just the blog.

Mike and I don't actually know where we're going (yes. still. I know. Please stop asking).

I'm hoping that the work that I've done over at the new site makes life a little bit easier for all of us. WordPress is pretty user friendly, and I re-vamped the whole look. I've gotten a couple complaints that you can't comment here without going through a whole song and dance. I can't ever get my pictures to look reasonable, even manipulating them on LiveWriter, and I wasn't happy with the multiple layouts I 'tried on', even after I customized them to death.

I've transferred all my old posts from here, so all the good stuff is still around. 

A negative? The X Halt Salute title is taken! Big poo on that.

I have been thinking about going into business for myself when we move away from here. I'm not comfortable doing more than teaching up-down lessons while I'm still with B, however, Mike and I have meetings with tax/insurance companies to start us on the path. If anybody has any advice, let me know :).

I do want to start taking advatage of our nomadic lifestyle to make horsey contacts all over the country and offer baby/greenie starting services, sales, and lessons/coaching.

I wanted to use this site to incorporate the name of the business, which we're planning to be Forever After (fill-in-the-blank...we're still very much a 'work in progress)

SO. Without further ado, please mosey on over to....



*** I'm going to leave this post up for sometime, but comments will be disabled. Eventually this site will be no more, so that somebody who may want to use the domain name can have it!***

No comments:

Post a Comment