09 March, 2012

We're Pretty Boring Here...

It's been pretty mellow since the last time that I posted, not much really happened that was exciting. Shannon and I did a lot of hanging out around the house. We visited the barn, the library, and my Mom at work on Wednesday, since it was almost 60 degrees! Unfortunately it was also beyond windy, so the walk that I wanted to go on didn't happen. Tuesday and Thursday were really yucky, so we had pajama days. Today was our first big girl bath though! Shannon seemed to really like it! :-)

I got to get out to the barn today, and I realized while I was cleaning stalls how out of shape I am. I used to be able to bust all those suckers out with no problem. Today, however, I feel like I just barely managed to wheeze my way though it. All the weight went away, almost overnight it seems, but in no way am I in the same actual SHAPE. I feel like I went almost backwards from when I got pregnant.

I'm so excited to get back to the gym and get the old me back, probably just in time for M to talk me into kiddo #2. I'm thinking that diamonds are going to be involved in that deal though.

Big diamonds.

Very big diamonds.

Other than that, I really don't have much to talk about.

My life is so beyond boring.

I think that the lack of sleep is killing my creativity. It made me put my keys in the freezer the other day. Good thing I never really go anywhere, and I managed to locate them BEFORE we died of starvation because our cupboards were empty.

Go me.

M is watching Alice in Wonderland. The newest one, on ABC Family. It makes me feel like I should have done some acid, or coke, before he turned it on, because I REALLY don't get it. It's not really anything like the original story, but is at the same time. I don't know... I'm thinking that my book is going to be the better choice of entertainment for the night, because they don't really advise using drugs while you're breast feeding. Apparently it's bad.

Just so you all know, I don't ACTUALLY do drugs. I've never even smoked a cigarette.

Okay, I had a cigar once.

Twice.

I was drunk.

I'm going to read my book now, this is starting to get ridiculous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment