23 February, 2012

I've been bad...

I've been a very bad blogger, not updating this page in a few days... but that's because of this little muffin...


Yup! That's right! Miss Shannon finally decided that she'd had enough of waiting, and wanted to make her grand entrance! She's beautiful and perfect and everything that I could have hoped for! M and I are so blessed to have such a good daughter, we're still floating in the air over the whole thing. I'm going to post my birth story in a different post, so that it can be found a bit easier, and I can take some time to write it. This whole being a mom thing takes a lot of time! I don't know how you other bloggers do it! I've been reading a lot of mommy blogs, and props to you! I can't gaurantee the frequency of my posts at this point, but I'll do my best to stay on top of things, so that everybody can keep up with how our perfect little munchkin is doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment